Thursday, April 14, 2011

Black Clouds Over The Eclipse



A wise man once said " I am not an artist, I'm a fucking work of art." and that same man also has broke society's standards and changed the lives of millions both in a positive and negative way. 

For that there has been so many people that have broke the chains and started a revolution in fashion and society alone. And now there is a knowledgeable woman who has changed the lives of so many people and took the world by storm. And I personally think that her best words was this: 

" I want you to free yourself, I want you to let go of anyone or anything that has made you feel like you don't belong, or fit in. I want you to reject any person that has made you feel like you are not good enough, or thin enough, or pretty enough, or can't sing good enough, or write well enough. You just remember that you're a god damn superstar and you were born this way!" 

Those words alone mean a lifetime to me, A lifetime of not believing in myself, a lifetime of rejection, ridding myself of that black cloud that passes above me. There is no fuck you big enough to that than confidence! And that is something that anyone can empower themselves with! And I personally do not think a lot of people do.  
I like to shine through rejection, to being a individual and not living life by a certain code or structure. In many ways I am a free spirit my soul is within the wind and my mind is beyond the stars. And my appearance is a bullet between the eyes to the face of the earth. And that is how I like to live my life. 


This is something that has always crawled through my veins, but now it is starving for more. And more I will give it. It has remained deep inside and it is begging, screaming for life. The life I wanna give it. 

I have always been let down by words of others, those who are suppose to be there, who are suppose to be a support system. Always telling me I have gone too far, I can't so that, or You can't do what you do. They do that because it is a stage show! 
Fuck that, Life to me is a stage show! And I am going to make this the best damn show ever! 

I know that I have just wrote quite a few paragraphs of random bitching, but it has purpose to me and the fact that those are words I want one day to touch others! I wanna make a difference in this world and whether that is being the next Performance Artist Of Metal, A writer, or a special effects makeup artist. 

I think that there is so many people with that spirit locked up and they have not found a way to release it, and they live the life of rejection as well. Even though there is so many inspirational people in this world.. add me to the list. Maybe out of all those people with that locked up soul inside them they have yet to find someone to help them, to free them from their tortured asylum! 
This world lacks confidence, with the rise of plastic surgery over the past ten years that alone should show something. 

I really cannot explain this peice of writing, or where it came from. But I wanna thank Two artists that have taken me from Childhood into adulthood. For everything that they have inspired me to do and what I will  become. Thank you Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga. This honestly is a random outburst, that was unforeseen.




























No comments:

Post a Comment